With our first Bonus Ball draw going live next Saturday 12th February we still have some time to sell the remaining balls. 21 balls have currently been sold from an available 59 so we still have 38 available for you to buy.
THE MORE WE SELL, THE HIGHER THE PRIZE…. PLAY HERE: https://parkwyddnjfc.uk/product/bonus-ball/
CURRENT BONUS BALL OWNERS CAN BE SEEN HERE: https://parkwyddnjfc.uk/bonus-ball-owners/
For £10 your purchased number(s) will enter the first draw on 12th February and then the next 4 Saturday night draws. So for £10 you will have 5 chances of wining.
Prize money will be split 80% to the winner, 20% to the club. If we have no winner on the week of the draw, the prize fund will roll over to the next week. If we have no winner at the end of the draw, 1 winner will be drawn at random and they will take home the prize.
If we can sell all 59 balls the prize money will be as follows.
59 x £2 = £118 prize fund. (80% = £94.40 winning prize, £23.60 to the club)
- If we have no winner in week 1 (80% = £94.40 winning prize, £23.60 to the club) Rolls Over
- If we have no winner in week 2 (80% = £188.80 winning prize, £47.20 to the club) Rolls Over
- If we have no winner in week 3 (80% = £283.20 winning prize, £70.80 to the club) Rolls Over
- If we have no winner in week 4 (80% = £377.60 winning prize, £94.40 to the club) Rolls Over
- If we have no winner in week 5 (80% = £472.00 winning prize, £118.00 to the club) Winner chosen at random.
The above data is dependent on all 59 balls being sold.