NEW – Parkwyddn Bonus Ball

Fancy being in with a change of winning our bonus ball cash prize…

£10 per ball for 5 weekly draws.  Anyone is welcome to join…

Enter the bonus ball here: https://parkwyddnjfc.uk/product/bonus-ball/

We are now running a bonus ball, the first of which will run on the 12th February (subject to selling enough balls).

80% of the prize fund will go to the winner with the remaining 20% going into club funding.

Draws covered in this round.

  • 12th February 2022
  • 19th February 2022
  • 26th February 2022
  • 5th March 2022
  • 12th March 2022

 

RULES

Each week on Saturday the Parkwyddn Bonus Ball Competition prize can be won by one of our lucky members. If a members bonus ball is not drawn, the prize fund will rollover to the following week.

 

The numbers range from 1 to 59 to correspond with the available bonus balls in the Saturday Lotto main draw.

 

  • One person shall be allocated to each number, each number costs £2 per week – multiple ball allocation is permitted.
  • The winning ball shall be the bonus ball drawn in the National Lottery draw on Saturday nights.
  • Each draw will cost £2.00 payable in blocks of 5 (£10). This means the ball number will be allocated to you for the full 5 weeks – multiple ball allocation is permitted.
  • When the 5 weeks are over you can cancel or purchase another 5 weeks and secure your chosen ball(s) again.
  • The winning bonus ball number will be taken from each Saturday’s National Lottery Draw.
  • The holder of the number drawn will win the prize for that week.
  • If there is no winner, the prize will be rolled over to the next draw until a winner is found.
  • The Bonus Ball shall run all year round, a minimum of 35 balls must be sold to enable the scheme to run.
  • For a ball to be eligible to win a prize, payment must have been received in advance.

Leave a comment

2 − two =