Each week on Saturday the Parkwyddn Bonus Ball Competition prize can be won by one of our lucky members. If a members bonus ball is not drawn, the prize fund will rollover to the following week.
CURRENT BONUS BALL OWNERS CAN BE SEEN HERE: https://parkwyddnjfc.uk/bonus-ball-owners/
The numbers range from 1 to 59 to correspond with the available bonus balls in the Saturday Lotto main draw.
- One person shall be allocated to each number, each number costs £2 per week – multiple ball allocation is permitted.
- The winning ball shall be the bonus ball drawn in the National Lottery draw on Saturday nights.
- Each draw will cost £2.00 payable in blocks of 5 (£10). This means the ball number will be allocated to you for the full 5 weeks – multiple ball allocation is permitted.
- When the 5 weeks are over you can cancel or purchase another 5 weeks and secure your chosen ball(s) again.
- The winning bonus ball number will be taken from each Saturday’s National Lottery Draw.
- The holder of the number drawn will win the prize for that week.
- If there is no winner, the prize will be rolled over to the next draw until a winner is found.
- The Bonus Ball shall run all year round, a minimum of 35 balls must be sold to enable the scheme to run.
- For a ball to be eligible to win a prize, payment must have been received in advance.
Draws covered in this round
- 20th March 2022
- 27th March 2022
- 3rd April 2022
- 10th April 2022
- 17th April 2022